JOIN OUR STAFF
For more information, click on the job listings below. If no jobs are listed, we are not hiring staff at this time.
NOTE: Visit the California Training Center webpage now to fill out an application to join the California Apprenticeship Program.
Job Opening: Compliance Agent – Fresno
The Heavy and Highway Fund of Operating Engineers Local Union No. 3 is seeking a motivated, self-starting individual to carry out the duties in the interest of the entity’s mission to ensure compliance with all applicable state and federal labor laws governing the construction industry.
Minimum requirements as follows:
- Three years background or knowledge of Davis Bacon, California prevailing wage and California labor code.
- Three years background or knowledge of the construction industry (highly preferred).
- Must possess intermediate to advanced computer literacy skills (proficiency in MS Office Suites).
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Bilingual in Spanish (preferred, but not required).
Please express your interest in this position by submitting a resume and a cover letter to Dina Morsi at email@example.com.
Submissions must be received no later than 5pm on Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021.