In order to get an application, you must attend a mandatory orientation. The next orientation scheduled for Saturday, April 25, 2020 is completely sold out.
Note: We limited the tickets to the first event to 200 due to overwhelming interest.
But the good news is we just announced the date for the next orientation meetings…yes, four meetings to be held on the same day in locations across Northern California. Reserve a spot for the June 27, 2020 date at a location near you!
If you have specific questions and live in the following districts, contact the Apprentice Coordinator below:
- District 01 – San Francisco, Burlingame and surrounding area: Meg-Anne Pryor, (650) 652-7969
- District 04 & 10 – Fairfield & Rohnert Park: Holly Brown, (707) 429-5008
- District 20 – Oakland, Alameda, East Bay: Randall Miller, (510) 748-7446
- District 30 – Stockton: Billy Neely & Doug Albright, (209) 943-2332
- District 40, 60, 70, Eureka,Yuba City, Redding : Danny Roles, (707) 443-9238
- District 50, Fresno: Mark Fagundes, (559) 229-4083
- District 80, Sacramento: Jenny Crist, (916) 993-2055
- District 90, Morgan Hill: Eddie Estrada, (408) 465-8260
Located 22 miles southeast of Sacramento, the California OE3 JATC site consists of an 11-½-acre campus, with an additional 1,500 acres devoted to crane, heavy equipment, COL and maintenance area, where hands-on training is conducted. The facilities are used to upgrade and multiply the equipment skills of members of the country’s largest construction union.
Instructors at OE3 JATC are required to attend new and advanced instructor training through the International Union of Operating Engineers (IUOE) to ensure the continued quality of the program and the high standards established for the staff.
Women in the Trade
There’s a reason this is called a brotherhood and sisterhood. You become a member of a proud family when you become a member of Local 3. Watch this video produced by KEEN utility at the OE3 JATC Training Center.