Assistance and Recovery Program, Inc. (ARP)
The Assistance and Recovery Program (ARP) is a member/employee assistance program sponsored by the International Union of Operating Engineers Local Union No. 3. It is designed to provide assistance to members and their families when problems arise from alcohol or drug abuse.
Visit the ARP website now.
A brief description of ARP services is listed below.
- ARP provides assessment and referrals to members and their families.
- Toll-free phone line (800) 562-3277
- All ARP services are absolutely confidential.
Drug-Free Workplace Services
- Educate members regarding substance abuse in the workplace and introduce them to the substance abuse policy contained in the collective bargaining agreement.
- Train supervisors and forepersons in the application of the substance abuse policy and the role ARP plays.
- Receive voluntary self-referrals for substance abuse treatment from members and spouses.
- Receive employer referrals for employees who have failed a drug test, provide treatment as appropriate and make every effort possible to return employees to work.
- Treatment for substance abuse and chemical dependency is provided under the health and welfare plan up to the limits described in the plan.