A full-service financial institution providing members with friendly, convenient services. Visit them now.
Credit unions are unique in the financial world, because they are non-profit cooperatives, owned and directed by their members. The principal function of a credit union is to encourage savings and to provide credit at favorable interest rates.
Since its founding in 1964, the OE Federal Credit Union (OE Federal) has been dedicated to the credit union idea: not for profit, not for charity but for service. Specifically, OE Federal provides union members and their families with quality products and services designed to meet their financial needs and improve the quality of their lives.
The entire OE Federal staff is composed of Local 3 members who provide exceptional service with a smile. Their “can do” attitude is based on confidence and pride in an organization that exists for the credit union members.
With 22 branch locations throughout Northern California, Northern Nevada, Hawaii and Utah, as well as a 24-hour Internet branch at www.oefcu.org, OE Federal is one of the largest “labor union” credit unions in the United States. It also is considered one of the strongest financial institutions in the nation with more than $806.69 million in assets.
As a Local 3 member, you and your family members are eligible to be part of a secure, non-profit financial cooperative. Membership is open to all members, working and retired, of approved labor unions and their immediate families. In addition, approved signatory union contractors, their employees and their immediate families are eligible to join.
All members have access to the following products and services:
- Checking account with overdraft protection and no monthly service fees.
- ATM card with access to nearly 30,000 surcharge free CO-OP ATMs nationwide.
- In addition to our 22 branches, we have over 6,800 shared branches nationwide.
- Automatic payroll deposit. Your money is safely deposited in your account on payday.
- Savings accounts, including regular savings accounts, Share Certificates, IRAs and money market accounts.
- VISA credit cards with a 25-day grace period, no annual fees and low interest rates.
- 24-hour access to your account via our Phone Activated Teller, which allows you to obtain account and loan balances, transfer funds, find out which checks have cleared and what interest has been paid.
- Online banking services with online access to your accounts and Mobile banking (Text Banking & Mobile Apps).
- New and used-vehicle loans. Up to 100 percent financing with low, fixed rates and flexible terms, as well as mechanical breakdown insurance and GAP insurance.
- Loans for motorcycles, boats, personal watercraft and RVs.
- Real estate loans: 15-year and 30-year terms, fixed and adjustable rates, and HELOCs.
For more information about the services listed above or the OE Federal Credit Union in general, please visit the credit union’s Web site at www.oefcu.org. or call (800) 877-4444.